Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Adventures of Rana: Another day in Paradise

The Adventures of Rana: Another day in Paradise
I can't concentrate lately. I don't even want to check my email in fear that someone has sent me some lengthy joke that I'll have to read.
So Halloween is coming soon and Seth is letting me throw him a birthday/Halloween/Housewarming party. I think it's because he really wants to have a party, but doesn't want to have a birthday party. I think he thinks that I'll have paper hats and we'll play Pin the Tail on the Donkey if it were just a birthday party. Ha, I wouldn't dare!! The guest list keeps getting longer, yet we know that seventy-five percent of the people we invite will not show up anyway.

Well, so, I've added a new post, I hope Jodi's happy if she reads it. I forget to write. Sorry Jodi.
Gotta go to school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home