Saturday, October 01, 2005

44 Things

Thanks to Nick for the idea. Check out Nick at iamdum.blogspot.com.

1. Legal First name? Rhiana
2. Were you named after anyone? I was named after the Fleetwood Mac song, "Rhiannon"
3. Do you wish on stars? Not lately
4. When did you last cry? Yesterday. I laughed so hard I cried.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Smoked Turkey Breast
6. What is your birth date? July 20, 1980
7. Whats your most embarrassing CD? A Skinny Puppy CD that I acquired somehow. Never listened to it.
8. Would you be friends with you? It would take a while for me to become friends with me.
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Who me?
10. What are your nicknames? Rana, Rana Way, Foos, Maude, Little Girl
11. Would you bungee jump? Probably
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? not my tennis shoes
13. Do you think that you are strong? Strong willed, yes. Strong physically, no.
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Double strawberry
15. Shoe Size? 8
16. Red or pink? Pink
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I care about what others think of me.
18. Who do you miss most? My Grandma
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? blue jeans and no shoes.
20. What are you listening to right now? A CD I made for my mom but haven't sent.
21. What did you have for breakfast? Mountain Dew
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? macaroni and cheese orange
23. What is the weather like right now? sunny and warming up
24. Last person you talked to on the phone? Stacy
25. The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes and hair
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I like reading Nick's blog
27. Favorite Drink? Malibu and Mountain Dew. (but I'm not having any until after baby's born)
28. Hair Color? natural color is light brown currently is strawberry blonde.
29. Do you wear contacts? Tried them, gave up.
30. Favorite Food? Pizza Hut Pizza
31. Last Movie You Watched? Overboard was on CMT last night.
32. Favorite Day Of The Year? New Years Day.
33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy endings, definitely
34. Summer Or Winter? Summer!
35. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs.
36. What Is Your Favorite Desert? Cheesecake
37. Living Arrangements? I have a house with my husband and cat
38. What books Are You Reading? White Hot, Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy, Uncle John's Bathroom Reader
39. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Don't have one. Have an optical mouse
40. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Overboard on CMT, duh, big red truck
41. Favorite Smells? Fajitas and cookies
42. Favorite junk food? popcorn
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? not a big deal to me
44. What's the farthest you've been from home? New York City or Atlanta, GA.

Well, that's it.

2 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Nick said...

"I like reading Nick's blog"

Well thank you :)

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Jodi said...

You forgot Rana Banana! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home