Thursday, October 13, 2005

Stacy is my hero!

This last weekend I took a mental health retreat back to good ole Hot Springs and hung out with my in-laws (more fun than it sounds, really) and my friends. Stacy, who has 1-year old twins and a second grade daughter, spoiled me rotten with baby stuff. She bought me a Pack N Play with a bassinette and changing table, a bottle warmer, wipes warmer, baby monitor, baby lotion, bottles, nipples, and then she started in on the maternity clothes, baby towels, sleepers, and blankets. She filled my poor little car with baby goodies. Nearly half of my "baby checklist" is complete. I know I'll never have everything and that I may not need most of the stuff I do have, but I'm a preparer. Okay, I'll admit it...I'm a pack rat. I gotta have all of the gadgets.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Jodi said...

Gotta love those baby donations!

I don't even have anything left to give. I gave all mine away (except Mr. Bill's clothes which will be in my attic until he is 35 because everytime I give ALL my baby stuff away, I get pregnant, and this time I am not taking any chances!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home