Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Week 10

We had our first doctor's appointment yesterday. The doctor was able to find the baby's heartbeat as well as confirm my due date of May 8. According to the doctor's scale, I have lost a pound since discovering I was pregnant. Seth couldn't make it to the appointment and was very disappointed that I got to hear the heart without him.

This is starting to become more real.

On another separate but similar note, I think I have the flu. I threw up yesterday a.m. and felt rotten all day. Standing up is not a good thing right now.

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Jodi said...

That isn't the flu honey, that is called morning sickness! ;)

I hope you are feeling better soon! How cool that you got to hear the heartbeat. It only gets better from here. :)

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Rana said...

no. It really was the flu! I'm all better now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home